Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10

Design in USA   Built in USA   Assembled in the USA   Not all the same. Parts can be sourced from any where and be put under any of these labels!

It's not wrong to support the U.S.A and its allies... at least here we have the freedom to disagree... and the freedom to ask questions.

Boycotting or even sanctioning countries - or certain people - is legit practice.

I won't be calling out names here on this forum, but some of the naivete and juvenilia being spouted on this forum is astonishing.

Noise is noise.

Facts are facts.

Only Larsman reads you posts. 

Enjoy the silence political pundit.

@nonoise @jerryg123 Hey guys.  WTF is up with you two.  It's getting embarressing having to watch the back and forth like an old married couple.  STOP THE INSANITY.  For what it's worth, I use the picture of myself, age 6, as it best suits the level of much of the discourse on this forum.  Please, both of you, give it a rest.  

Post removed