Discuss The Viv Lab Rigid Arm

I am trying to do my due diligence about this arm. I am just having a hard time getting my head around this idea of zero overhang and no offset. Does this arm really work the way it is reported to do?

neonknight

Dear @mijostyn  : As you I posted several times that our ears are extremely limited tools/mechanism when the brain is a total different matters.

The subjectivist, at least gentlemans as alan, are " closed mind " and almost always are entitled to that " stupid "  ( no ofense to any one. ),: " I like it " that came from several years now thanks to some old reveiewers and audio distributors telling us: " trust your ears ".

Well I posted several times this information and I do it again because always there is something to learn about:

How The Ear Works (soundonsound.com)

The issue of zeniyh is almost bs because we all know that if exist something imperfect in the whole anolog subject is exactly ANALOG and what surrounded it. As you I'm not looking for " perfection " because is a losted war just before to start with.

Yes, accuracy is the name of the game in any room/system and the subjectivist want prove it with that : " I like it ".

My take is that we have to mantain a " healty " equilibrium between subjectivity and objectivity. Normally the extremes is futile/useless.

Subjectivitist thing that audiophiles as you , me and several others are just stupid non open mind people that can't understand: " I like it ".

Regards and enjoy the MUSIC NOT DISTORTIONS,

R.

Post removed 

Sorry: " if exist something imperfect in the whole anolog subject is exactly ANALOG ........"

It has to be: " in the audio world " is just ANALOG.

R.

Enjoyment of Music is enjoyment of Sound made by Humans.

Sound made by Humans is present as a form of entertainment, the sole purpose being to function as a stimulus for the bodies auditory perception and the ability to be able to hear sound, is able to create a certain type of stimulus within an individual.

It can be safely said, that not all sound produced for entertainment purposes arouses equal stimulus in all individuals.

It can be safely said, that when a sound that is produced for the purposes of entertainment is discovered by an individual and proves to be to their taste and preferences, the enjoyment being experienced is most likely to be of a equal measure to what others are experiencing in relation to their chosen and preferred sound being produced.  

It does not matter what is attached to the Stimulus, be it distortion or non-distortion, a Mother listening to a child play a instrument after a short period of learning, will convince herself the music is wonderful. When listening to sound for the purpose of entertainment, there is no right or wrong, the music is either and attraction or not.

What ever music type, that has created attraction and proved to be entertaining and is wanted to be maintained, is all that matters.

To try and attach more to it is unnecessary, to suggest a particular method is needed to experience the music is not really going to win too much favour.

To suggest a Tool used to replay recorded music can only offer the best form of entertainment, if it is produced to function within a certain parameter is silliness.

To suggest that a Tool used that is not functioning to within a certain parameters, is not able to be entertaining and should be discarded and not maintained is a crazy notion.

Most Tools designed are very successful, and the role of the Tool is proven adequately fit for purpose. Recorded Music is successfully replayed as the result.

Spend as much time as one wants arguing the toss with others about decisions made. It wont change anything, especially when the made decision has proved to put an emphasis on the quality of entertainment being created, being for the better.