Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10

wondering….. with some of the isolationist deep thinkers approach, just who will buy our exports….. ?

I typed this on an ipad > Netgear router powered by an Israel assembled linear power supply…. 

What brings on these moments of patriotic introspection anyway? I'm secure enough in my beliefs to practice it instinctively, without a thought as to how to divide a community.

All the best,
Nonoise

My stereo system knows no national borders. It contains components & parts manufactured in the USA, Canada, China, Japan, UK, and Russia.

@czarivey I believe you are confusing the Chevys made in China for the Chinese market with the Chevy vehicles made in the US ?   Or maybe it's just good old China bashing.  Hard to tell these days.

@bigtwin

Not at all -- just using current knowledge about current automotive business.

Check where being built the original AC DELCO GM parts. Also check how FAST GM vehicles depreciate. 5...7 years old GM is already junk.

The only good GM vehicles having actually Japanese engines. Some having Mazda engine (Malibu) and some having Honda engines (Spark)