Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10

Pre amp -USA

Power amp - Canada

TT - Germany

CD player  Japan

Rack - Italy

My system is a true Mutt.

Post removed 

My linestage and amplifier are custom made by a one-person operation in Italy, but he uses primarily vintage parts made in the USA (including Western Electric caps and transformers).  My streamer/DAC is made in England, my headphone and phono cartridges are Japanese-made, the headphone amp/energizer is US made, the turntable/tonearm/vacuum clamp/motor controller are US-made, my phono stage is Italian as are most of my speaker (the midrange horn/compression drivers are US Western Electric parts).  My power conditions are made by an English company (don't know where they are built), and I have no idea about the manufacturing source of my cabling.  All of my tubes are vintage US and German tubes.

@bikefi10 It's been mentioned but I'll say it again.  Your statement should be "I like to buy things assembled in the USA".  Like it or not, we are living in a global economy.  Take a look inside any amp and tell me where all the parts were actually made.  It's why countries sign Free Trade Agreements.  As an aside, we wouldn't be able to affort most of the equipment we enjoy today if it had actually been 100% made and assembled in the USA.  And for all the China haters out there, I suppose the irony is lost on those who typed out the messge on their I-Phone  🤣

Turntable-UK

Cartridge-UK

Phono Preamp-S. Korea

Digital-Italy

Digital Vintage-Japan

Tape Vintage-Japan

Preamp-Japan

Poweramp-Japan

Loudspeakers-Canada

Power Conditioner-USA

Cables-USA/Italy/Netherlands

Rack-Sweden

Outlets-Japan/USA

What humors me is the CHIFI fanboys (don't?) realize the profit margin(percentage) is higher on PRC made products. The discount on a B&W 702 Signature is $2500 a pair, what discount will Magnepan offer when the 3.7i is replaced?