Made in USA

I love to support USA products as much as I can. Even if it costs more. Id say 2nd choice Europe or Japan. Last place China.

So USA made HiFi products I have are... Magnepan, Odyssey, Geshelli, Rythmik, Schitt, Bluejean, Belden, Analog Productions( vinyl). Musichall & Monitor Audio (UK), Nagaoka, Magomi(Japan), 

Other USA made HiFi I know of.. Kilpsch (high end speakers), Jeff Rowland, P.S. Audio, Emotiva?

Im sure there are more. Please continue list and lets support our own.

bikefi10

I would start with Audio Research, Pass, Magico, Conrad Johnson, VAC (as @tomcy6 mentioned). Boulder, Wilson… many of the most respected high end names are American. 

I have to throw in Sonus Faber (Italy) and Koetsu (Japan). Dcs and Linn… the UK.

If you are putting together a cost effective  high end system… you do not have to pay more… you are going to be buying primarily American, you do not have to pay more.

I try to buy US made.   Amp, Preamp, Speakers, Turntable,  made in USA.   DAC , Greece, Tuner #1 Canada,  Tuner #2 USA,  Streamer, S Korea.   

Country of Origin has less to do with it than getting  the best for the money, but generally speaking I avoid Made in China whenever possible.  Blu-ray and Vault 2 are made in China but they are decent products but not on the same level as other gear in the system. 

Pre amp -USA

Power amp - Canada

TT - Germany

CD player  Japan

Rack - Italy

My system is a true Mutt.

Post removed 

My linestage and amplifier are custom made by a one-person operation in Italy, but he uses primarily vintage parts made in the USA (including Western Electric caps and transformers).  My streamer/DAC is made in England, my headphone and phono cartridges are Japanese-made, the headphone amp/energizer is US made, the turntable/tonearm/vacuum clamp/motor controller are US-made, my phono stage is Italian as are most of my speaker (the midrange horn/compression drivers are US Western Electric parts).  My power conditions are made by an English company (don't know where they are built), and I have no idea about the manufacturing source of my cabling.  All of my tubes are vintage US and German tubes.