Interconnect advice needed

Hi

I need an almost 10 feet interconnect between pre amp and power amp. Both with tubes.
I know all cables affects the signal and naturally I I want this effect to be as small as possible.
I've just bought Klipsch Heresy IV and I don't want the cable to emphase the midrange bump in these speakers even more.

Any suggestion for a cable this long max $1000?

simna

Maybe the OP would be better served with “silver” cables, generally consider cooler than copper.

@ventusaudio wonder why he should look into that particular cable? Hmmm I smell someone peddling in these pages….

About six years ago I discovered a little known interconnect called "Stager Silver solids", made using pure solid core silver wire in Teflon sleeves.

The performance of these cables is astonishingly good. Totally accurate and transparent, every detail and nuance of music passes through it without hindrance.

I've recommended it to several others who appreciate high-end quality sound reproduction and they have been similarly impressed.

At the Silversolids.com website you'll find dozens of user evaluations and rave reviews - many reviewers bought and kept them. And the best part is: they're very reasonably priced and offer a 30 day satisfaction guarantee.

I agree about the importance of dielectric. Of course air is best, but teflon and cross-linked polyester are a good second. The issue with teflon is soldering - if you make up your own, do so outside and at eye level - burning teflon releases HF, one of the nastiest gasses in the universe.