Thinking about a Steinway Lyngdorf system

I'm thinking about jumping in and going with a Steinway Lyngdorf Model B speaker / amp / controller system. They have the same philosophy towards sound as I have, active, crossover inside the amp, DSP controlled, upgradeable, designed as a complete system, among other things. Does anyone have any listening experience with the Steinway Model B? 

128x128donavabdear

@mcroth I love the system I have, the PS Audio BHK Amps are very good with their hybrid tube design and I love ½ of my Paradigm 9hs the tweeter and mid drivers are wonderful but I had to replace the low end with the JL 113 subs and they buzz, I've got 20k of power regeneration and 2x filters the subs still buzz and the BHK preamp is simply to noisy, PS Audio has replaced it twice. I have 30 or so speakers in my listening room and one system is dead quiet but sounds not as warm and inviting the other system is more analytical. I know the home system is not as accurate but it sounds better, I'm also very tired of replacing all those stupid tubes, I feel like as soon as I put them in they start to degrade and where do I step in and say ok now replace them. I'd rather send money on my last system what ever that may be.

The Paradigm 9H do not have enough bass? I heard them once but it was low volume on non bass heavy music. I just imagined their bass to be amazing compared to most speakers available.