You know when you are dealing with a BS company....

...when you read statements like this:

"You can expect a 15% to 20% improvement in sound for each level as you move up the line. The improvements are in soundstage, resolution, realism, musical presentation, impact, etc."

Me: yeah, the humidity in my room changed from 44 to 45% yesterday, and I immidiately noticed that the realism dropped by 3.4%, yet the musical presentation actually WENT UP by 8.3%. I was able to compensate by turning the lights on in the kitchen and changed my socks. Puh, that was close.

kraftwerkturbo

Yep.  the truth is: we participate in a hobby full of subjective elements.  Even some of the measurable elements may not improve subjective performance.  This is especially true with DAC's where great engineers can optimize a DSP chip to produce great measurements, but potentially subjectively poor sound. 

@mastering92 keeping it in context I was referring to the subject of this post. As a refresher @kraftwerkturbo was pissing and moaning about the marketing content and tactics used by Morrow cables. Not the other value line cables sold on Amazon and Aliexpress. 

Stay on track. 

Actually some do. And some offer options for high grade capacitors and solid Silver internal wiring.

So your point moot.

Amir has a son I see.

1) The wiring inside an amplifier. Do these manufacturers of audio gear call upon high-end cable companies to provide wire?

@jerryg123

A: No, they normally use high-purity copper wire that is tin-plated, which also protects against corrosion. Sometimes they use silver solder as well.

Notice the use of the word "normally." I wasn’t saying they never use silver wire or higher quality capactiors.

Everything you’ve said thus far is moot. 

Who cares what @kraftwerkturbo thinks?!

It won’t change your perception on anything, anyway.

lol why do you keep talking about Amir?