Innovative Autio in NYC just hung up on me

Being they are one of two dealers for StromTank, and being I would like to buy one, I called Innovative Audio in NYC and was greeted by a woman who insisted on keeping her voice loud and when I told her she was yelling at me, hung up on me!  

I guess this is why in my 50 years in HiFi, I NEVER shopped at Innovative Audio Video Showrooms.  I can order the unit directly from Alex, and I am.  It would have been nice to go for a listen.  StromTank should STRONGLY consider these yokels selling for them.

128x128cerrot

Perhaps she was having a bad day, she’s only human…..did you try calling back later and ask for the owner?  Everyone deserves a second chance before you put the whole business on blast.  I agree that someone misbehaved, just not sure who.

It’s NY other than being assaulted on the way to the store what did you expect!!

Lyrics other store in White Plains NY would always let me take gear home to try out. Harvey sound would do the same! Those days are long gone!

@stereo5 : I had a bad experience back in 1980 when I went to Lyric. Mike Kaye refused to honor a trade-in for my Fidelity Research FR-1mk3F mc cartridge. He was an FR dealer and wouldn’t take the trade + cash for a new FR cartridge because I didn’t buy mine from him. I had to get on the subway and go to Innovative Audio in Brooklyn Heights to get a new FR cartridge.