Is there a remedy?

Three years ago, I purchased a pair of Martin Logan 60XT towers.  Sometime after that, I had read a comment on YouTube that this speaker was not well-braced.  I tend not to listen at loud volumes and never noticed a distortion problem, but a few weeks ago I had the music turned up pretty loud and noticed a buzz in one speaker that I had not heard before (I had read that one of the improvements ML made to the 60XTi was better internal bracing). 

My question:  Is there an economical way to eliminate/reduce the buzzing when I choose to play music at a loud volume?  

bob540

Is the front baffle removable?

The drivers look to be rear mounted and I do not see access to inside the cabinet (even @ the binding posts).

DeKay

A buzz is usually a bad driver or a wire touching the speaker cone/element. Try to isolate if you can.

Buy some automotive sound deadening material like boom mat or norez. But make sure there there isn't something loose first. 

If it for sure is cabinet/driver/wire buzz then the suggestions are competent.  I experienced an omnidirectional buzz for weeks.  Turned out it was a ceiling heating vent.  Dampened it with poster putty.  Best of luck solving.  Cheers