What internet stations do you listen to enrich your musical mind?

There are many who do not believe in talking about musical history or education.  That's fine but please move on.  This thread is for those of us who like talking music and it's history.

So I listen to Jazz.FM from Toronto for Jazz or the Harvard student run station. I had been listening to KDFC for Classical but honestly got seriously bored with it's selection.

So what stations or shows do you enjoy listening to which not only play good music but teach you about it too?

erik_squires

Jazz Radio Schwarzenstein and XJazz are both good in different ways, and decent quality. 

I listen a lot to BBC3, especially the nightly concerts.  Also WQXR from my old stomping grounds in NY and WHRO here in Virginia, which is a very good public radio classical station.  The announcers are all knowledgeable about classical music and share good insights.  WHRO also has a showtune cafe at noon on Fridays that is a lot of fun.

I have a Mac tuner in each system and almost all of my FM listening (not internet) is 94.1WHJY. It’s a Rock station out of Providence, very clean sounding.   They play new music and a lot of Classic Rock.  It’s on at least 8 hours a day between the 2 systems.  I use a Magnum Dynalab ST2 FM antenna for each tuner. 

KALX of course

kalx.berkeley.edu

college radio lives. great group of d.j.s and a lot of interesting/good/varied programming. check it out.

WDCB Jazz (PR) Chicago

Jazz 90.1 Rochester NY

American Jazz Institue.

WWNO New Orleans 90.1

Radio Classica Lombardy IT.

The Sound 88.9 South Bend Indiana (Notre Dame) 

WVPE South Bend