What's the oddest thing in your music collection?

For me, it's a CD titled "Kashmir: The Symphonic Led Zeppelin".

Yes, it's Led Zeppelin songs played by The London Philharmonic Orchestra.

It's actually quite interesting, to me anyways. For a review and sampling the music, see:

So, what's the oddballs in your collections?

128x128toddsyr

A double cd of Budweiser's "Real Men of Genius" radio commercials featuring Survivor's Dave Bickler singing the silly announcers choices of types of men. Hard to explain if you haven't heard any of these jingles. I'll try to post a link. Pretty funny stuff. Probably early 2000's I'd guess. https://www.google.com/search?q=budweiser+real+men+of+genius&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS984US984&oq=budweisers+real+&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0i13i512l3j0i22i30l4j0i15i22i30l2.6413j1j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#fpstate=ive&vld=cid:ee9514c8,vid:GGKt6ClPQ18

Probably the roach from the rolling paper I got from the Cheech and Chong "Big Bamboo album. It's in a nice little shadow box on the wall with other music memorabilia. 🥴

@mceljo Quite interesting both from a sonic and from a historical aspect. And, bonus, I recognizes parts of it as samples I had heard decades ago in tracks by the Orb.

One of the weirder CDs I own is one called „Never alone again“ („Nie mehr allein“, it´s german), it consists of sounds and noises a person that lives with you would make. Tracks are called „Taking a Bath“ or „Coming home from grocery shopping“ and you hear exactly what you expect: Front door opening, footsteps, someone putting a carton on the table and unpacking stuff, putting some in the fridge, some in other places. The absolute highlight is probably „Sometimes everyone has to“ and it consists of all sounds a person makes when going to the bathroom, tinkling and all. It´s hilarious, sad and a bit creepy overall. I love it.

Available on amazon or discogs.

@djspinner classic!