Joseph Audio: Perspectives and Pearls

There have been several recent threads that have included both of these speaker. However, much of the discussion has focused on the Perspectives, with a number of positive reviews. I am quite interested in hearing them, but am also seriously considering the far more expensive Pearls as well. 

I am wondering if anyone has done a direct comparison or has upgraded from the Perspectives to the Pearls?  I am specifically interested if the Pearls might overwhelm my room (13 X 18 with 9 foot ceilings) which is not a space dedicated to my system (it's my living room.)

Thanks in advance for your experiences with these two speakers. 

128x128thr1961

@rsf507 -- I had a long conversation with Jeff earlier this week and he felt that either would work in my space. I was hoping that someone had listened to both and/or upgraded to the Pearls and could share their experiences. 

I've not had Joseph speakers in my setups, but the Pearls were part of a show demonstration he put on, one of best setups ever heard in over thirty years in audio.

Post removed 

@jafant,

Why would you not buy a speaker because the cabinets were made in China?  I hate to inform you but beautiful cabinets come out of China.  My GE Triton Refs came from China and they are the best speakers I have ever owned.  What is your problem with Chinese speaker cabinets?

Once I learned that Jeff sources his cabinets to china, instant non-purchase for me.

@jafant Where do you think a lot of the parts inside speakers made in the US come from?  Stoopid reasoning.