Thought I’d share: Nicely done and practical DAC review

128x128mapman

@mofojo

Differences were stated with different system combos which is a very useful way to do it….keeping personal preferences mostly out of it. That might help explain why different people will have different choices. I could care less about what someone else prefers. I want to choose based on what I am most likely to prefer given my setup. Others may well choose different based on the review.  That’s one of the reasons I thought the review was well done and useful…..does not assume everyone will have the same preferences…..good call!

I get it. There were comparisons I get it. I would rather hear someone go a step further, say one aligns more with my preferences cause I like….. this… and this is why? 

I dunno just seems by the books to me for a reviewer . Not saying Darko is a bad one. 

As a Denafrips Pontus II owner, his review is pretty darn close to my experience.....though adding a DDC (Denafrips Iris) took the soundstage and texture to an extra level

Post removed 

I like Darko’s reviews as well. He comes across as a very thoughtful and professional individual. However, our tastes in music are are as far apart as the north and south poles 😞