Is it worth to get 2 m Nodorst vs 1m

I have the opportunity to buy a couple of Nordost power cords, Tyr and Frey at a 15 discount. I auditioned the cords in a one meter length and they made a nice improvement. The dealer quotes NOrdost as saying, it will sound better in a 2 meter. I have a dedicated circuit for my Qbase strip which has the whole stereo plugged in. I thought i read somewhere that a dedicated circuit makes the longer length improvement questionable. Adding another meter to both increases cost by about 1000. They already cost close to 5,000 so this would be closer to 6,000.   I can’t test any of this. I just have to make a decision. Would like your thoughts. Thanks.

bossa

@bossa 

Out of curiosity, I'm wondering if you have had an opportunity to audition any other power cords in your system. I ask because when reading your original question it sounds as if you have not experimented with other power cords.

I'm not saying that Nordost power cords aren't good, but what I'm wondering is if a different less expensive power cord ($500 or less) would accomplish your same goals. If you wanted to share your location perhaps someone in your area would be willing to lend you a few after-market power cords.

Sorry @urbie but what type of wire is only part of how a cable sounds so when you say "OCC single crystal is far superior to anything...." I don't agree. Have you heard the Furutech Project V1 cable? I've heard nothing close this after 40+ yrs of hearing many, many different power cords. Once heard there is no going back to anything else IMHO

I have not heard any other power cords other than these PS Audio pluses which I was given and seem to not do much for the sound.  I'm located in Fitchburg, Wi right next to Madison.  

'you hit on the audiophile neurotic FOMO thing."

bossa-at least you have self awarness of the affliction!

I have had the mighty Odin II & Valhall II in place of Heimdall II in my setup...

My setup isn't at the level their intended for(or maybe just no having  a fat wallet?) 

Being a Nordost fan, I get it. The reason I have mine is  through exceptional buys(used/Ind. connections) 

Lets get real- the stuff @ MSRP is ridiculous, equally "performing" cable can be found for considerably less, just not as cool looking.

Happily residing dead center in the cables do/ don't war zone.

Everyone get your Turkey on!