Anyone Still Using Zerodust

Haven’t heard anything since the original scare, but I stopped using it. I think I never had a problem because I always swipe with LP#9 between sides, as per Brooks Berdan’s advice. One recent video said Wally discovered some type of oil on the ZD. I regularly cleaned mine with dishwashing liquid, which could have removed any residue. 

chayro

@drbond 

I don’t see much mention of anyone using Stylast stylus cleanser, with its very soft brush. . . 

I have a bottle of both the cleaner and treatment. I use it extremely sparingly. Maybe once every four months or so.  Use BluTak or Magic Eraser on a very consistent  basis and it should not really be necessary.

@mulveling 

+1 Diamond has a hardness of 10 on the Mohs’ hardness scale of 1 to 10. Why it is used as a stylist… it can survive the miles and miles of vinyl grooves it endures.

I haven't seen reference to ultrasonic cleaners used for stylus cleaning. Any thoughts? 

I don’t see much mention of anyone using Stylast stylus cleanser, with its very soft brush. . . 

I have it - its a decent cleaner, better than gel dips, but I still prefer Magic Eraser.

@mulveling 

What is the precise process by which you use the Magic Eraser?  Do you just drop the stylus onto the surface of the sponge, and then lift?