Ordered a Willsenton R300

Everything I have read about this 300b tube amp has been very positive, particularly Steve Huff's review on his website.  I have always thought I would love the sound of 300b tubes and this is my chance to get one for a very modest price.  It ought to drive my Spatial Audio M4 Triode Masters very nicely.  I will report back my impressions of the amp when it is fully revealed to me. 

whitestix

I bought it on Amazon for the oppty to return it if I don't fancy it. I think it can be sourced cheaper from China, but with more hassle, possibly. My tube guru Don Sachs has created a new 300b amp that he claims is significantly better than my Kootenai KT88 amp so this Willsenton amp might be my "gateway drug" to Don's new amp.  His Kootenai amp is superb.

@whitestix

I ordered the R8 from China Hifi and received it in 4 days. The units are here in the states. It was shipped from the same place that is listed on Amazon. They just hit you with the shipping charge from China. I still saved close to 400.00 dollars.

evank

Good for you.  Shocking how inexpensively China can produce these amps.

I don't see any shipping date for my unit yet. The other thing that swung my decision to buy the amp was that repairs are available domestically.