Roger Waters Live Last Night in Glendale,AZ

My first concert in a while. Last was Sia. 

Roger has a message for his audience

that comes with the music. Somewhat off-putting

I must say. I went for music not politics. Not saying

I totally disagree with his. F-bombs galore. All our presidents

past and current are mass murderers. Could be a bit strong.

He is 79 and British.  Has some fun stories. I can live without

the other messages though. Is this messaging common nowadays?

128x128jeffseight

teo-audio:  wow, your picture should be next to the definition of long winded.

When I go to a concert I go to hear the music, not the political rantings of the musician.  The last three concerts I’ve been to had no politics at all (Eagles, Bob Seger, Bob Jovi), and enjoyed the hell out of all of them.  Saw Cyndi Lauper (sp?) and left when she started spewing her left wing liberal Democrat garbage.  Don’t want to hear conservatives either, just play your music, sing your songs, maybe an encore or two, then on to the next city, leaving the audience happy.

Do your political statements on your own time and dime, not on mine.  The NFL listened to the sound of money leaving their coffers, so non-support can and does work.

Although I am a huge Floyd fan, Waters is off limits. He has gotten increasingly louder in his rants but the final straw was when he said “America is the most evil country in the world”. Why would I pay to hear him spew his bullshit? You do not see David Gilmour or Nick Mason going on about politics, it should be kept at home. I will no longer spend my money to see him or buy anymore of his music. Waters is dead to me.  A big FY to Roger, well deserved. 

Bass players are background material, always in need of attention. Guitar players get all the girls.