Thoughts about the "Cheapaudioman" on YouTube

This gentleman has stirred up some controversy in the audio world over on YouTube. I personally, find him very interesting.  What are your thoughts?

mr_m

I think he'd gain some credibility - as would most reviewers - if he had a reference setup and just substituted the component he's reviewing into it.  Most reviewers have so many variables floating around every time they listen, who knows what's causing the sound?  But, he's an entertainer.

He does have some interesting playlists on Spotify.  You might find some new audiophile tracks you like in there.  I did.  I copy them over to Qobuz.

Watched for a while. Eventually unsubbed something about his personality. Ohh well, there's lots of reviewers out there.

I can't get past his video titles to actually watch something. He looks mostly annoyed and ready to shake his fist at the kids in his yard. Anyone can get a YouTube channel.

All the best,
Nonoise

Cheap audioman is helping people to get right box than boomboxes.His reviews give buyer confidene when online market flooded with options. plenty of audiphile grade gears out there which are not covered by stereophiles TAS... elite High brands of Western side of globe. I decided try USD40+30(same products priced more US market) is power amp + Power supply which cheapaudio man claimed equequals Japan Brand 1k amp.  I was astounded by clean sound  soundstage.