suggestion for replacing Totem Arro

I have been very happy with a pair of Totem Arro speakers for my living room setup, but a recent addition to the family is making placement a bit more complicated and has us a bit concerned about our baby knocking them over.

I'm looking for suggestions on a speaker that might replace these. I think I'd be better off with a monitor/bookshelf speaker and something that is relatively flexible in its placement (literally on a shelf perhaps, or if not, placed somewhat close to the wall). I really love the Arro's imaging and sound quality and I know I'm not likely to find something exactly like them, but would love some suggestions on speakers that might be as enjoyable to listen to for someone who likes the Arro.

For reference, my source is usually vinyl on a Music Hall MMF5 though an all class A amp/preamp (Forte pre and monarchy sm-70 amp). so something that does well with that. I'd also be interested in suggestions for monitor/sub combos in lieu of a straight pair of speakers. i'd like to keep around or under the price range of the Arro.
128x128pablodeocampo
Kef r300 would be a good replacement. See if a dealer is near by and get a listen. Good luck
The spike idea is really good! :)
I don't know the KEF speakers so I'll check those out. I listened to totems bookshelf line and remember not liking them as much. I also felt like they were kind of finicky about placement? Maybe that's not true though?