Please recommend speakers for 45 watt SET amps

Looking for fairly efficient (preferably 90 db min and 92db even better) speakers for my audio mirror SET 45 watt mono blocks. The speaker set is for a medium to large size room (8 or 10” speakers are fine but 12” overkill). I also have an audio mirror tube line pre. So lots of tubes going on. My sota sapphire runs through a Sutherland 20/20 phono preamp which is solid state and helps balance the tube side of sound. I’m also using the audio mirror tube dac. I listen to classic rock and blues, and some jazz. I would like a good all around speaker that would match this system. The Fyne 502sp keeps getting recommended to me, but I have no experience with them. Please help friends ! Thanks !!

128x128nd1971

I had those Audio Mirror amps for many years, driving EgglestonWorks Fontaine speakers. I believe the main reason they drove them so well, and the sound was superb, was that the mid drivers had no crossover and the tweeters only a simple L-pad (one cap and one or two resistors), and never dipped below 5 ohms. Crossovers, depending on design, can eat power. The sound was sublime. They had the perfect combo of smoothness with the proper amount of bite. Thoroughly enjoyable for hours on end listening sessions. Beautiful speakers with beautiful sound. They no longer make the Fontaines, but its replacement model is the Emma EVOlution. 

Check out Verity Audio speakers.  They fly under the radar a bit but are tube friendly and are extremely musical and natural-sounding speakers with exceptional 3D imaging and soundstage capabilities.  Made in Canada. 

Thanks so much for all the recs. I’ve got a lot of research to do. I wonder how the Fynes would sound.  I have had thee of their dealers recommend them to me.  Has anyone paired the 502SP (or 702s) with SET amps?