What speakers have you mistakenly let go and then later repurchased?

Or maybe wished you wouldn't have sold? 

seanheis1

@m-db, very cool! 

oh man, i had an acoustic 320 and 2x15 cabinet, bought it for $400 in 1990 or 1991...a few years later pawned it. then bought it 10 years later from a completely different pawn shop. walked in lookin for something else and couldnt walk out without it. fantastic amp. got a 370 also, which, til it blew, sounded even better.

@jasonbourne52 - are those Infinity Monitor Ia’s or IIa’s?  I still have my Monitor  IIa’s that I bought in 1976, but hadn’t heard of Monitor Ia.

I bought a pair of Totem Sttafs after selling a previous pair (upgraded to Mani Ii).

Snell A III's.....I heard a piano playing in a local HI FI shop's sound room...I thought it was a live pianist playing an actual piano , live in the room....I went back to check it out and it was the first Bruce Hornsby album . I went back a couple weeks later to buy those "dreamy" speakers and was told that they were sold... Disappointed I searched the next couple years for the speaker I could not get out of my head. Then I saw a pair advertised in the paper and called the owner...I told him my story and he said that HE was the one who bought the Snell A 3's I heard in the store...Wow...I immediately bought the without an audition. I miss them alot but I'll have to find a pair locally because they are almost impossible to ship.