What speakers have you mistakenly let go and then later repurchased?

Or maybe wished you wouldn't have sold? 

seanheis1

Road Doublets, owned for nearly 20 years, sold to a friend, bought back, given to son, swapped back.  Eventually replaced with Audio Physic Sitara 25's. Must have bought 6 pairs to replace the Royd's, Monitor Audio, Kef, B+W, Yamaha, even Sonab OA4's, nothing until the AP's sounded right ( they may well have been better just not right)?

Martin Logan Monolith IIIx.

So frickin' cool looking.
Never really got them to sound good, but, hey... 

Sold to a guy in Japan and made money on them. So... mixed feelings.

At the moment, I don't think my Vandersteen 5 speakers are going anywhere soon.

@markkpa 

I had the Spendor 9/1's for several years after selling the SP100's. I upgraded the crossovers and wiring myself, but in the end, I always felt more affection for the sound of the SP100's. They are very good speakers though, and really beautiful. People would comment on their appearance.

Infinite Slope Model .6 which I had lusted over since college days.  Finally bought a pair, but sold them for some Axiom M80 towers.  Big mistake.  Bought another pair of the .6 (actually two pair) along with ultimately a pair of Infinite Slope Model 1 and then the Model 2's.  Eventually sold them all and moved on to Focal.  The Model 1's were the favorite of mine out of all those products.  Too dated of styling though for me anymore, but they went to a good home.