Help with ringing bass from Dynaudio C1

I recently replaced a pair of Silverline SR17.5's with some Dynaudio C1's. I love the Dyn's, but one thing is driving me crazy: on some passages with a deep bass drum (e.g.,Young People's Guide to the Orchestra on Mr. Britten's Orchestra), the bass starts ringing, obliterating other frequencies and sounding very much out of control. I have tried putting an acoustic panel in back of the speaker. That helps some, but the bass is still resonating too much. It sounds like one note in particular, but I can't say for sure.

System:
PWD mkII via ethernet bridge
Bel Canto Ref 1000M
Audioquest Sky XLR, & Volcano speaker cables
Audience AR6T conditioner
alsteinnj
You'd think if your silverlines were ok then it's got to be the speakers and there is something wrong, they are broken. There is no way this speaker just does this if it is such an obvious flaw. Hopefully you bought them new and can get warranty service done.
Having heard these speakers more times than I can count Id say there is an issue w/C1s.If your running the system in the same room with other speakers and you dont hear the problem,,its your Dynaudios as this is most certainly not common
It was the room! I moved the speakers from my 12 x 15 den to my 28 x 20 living room and the ringing disappeared! Now the bigger challenge: how to get rid of bass resonance in the den without getting divorced?
((((Now the bigger challenge: how to get rid of bass resonance in the den without getting divorced?))))

Same answer I gave you before, for the 2nd part of your question, its the same answer again just insert spouse instead of speakers.
Hope that works for you.
Cheers JohnnyR
Sorry Johnny, wasn't quite sure I understood your post. Did you mean the OP should insert his spouse inside the speakers?? If it works for the OP, can it be done with other speakers? If you know how to do it, I'll be in Verona in a heart beat.