Help! I Need An Amp Purchase Option Other Than PayPal

I'm trying to buy an amp out of state on Craigslist from a private seller. 
The seller has had a dispute with PayPal in the past.  
Do any of you know of a payment option that will offer the buyer protections that PayPal will offer? 
I'd rather not send my money out into the universe without any type of buyer protections.
128x128mitch4t
Post removed 

So trading Forex, Stocks and Futures is the way to go when buying an amp?
Some view mt5 trading as just another scam. Way to go posting this on an audio site on a year old thread. Looking for a victim?

All the best,
Nonoise

I hate PayPal also.....  my last listing was on USAM and had the caveat , LOCAL CASH SALE Please.  ...   I ended up trading that preamp in toward a DAC .   I got my asking price listed on a trade,  it was a no brainer.  No brainer for dealer either .  Made money on DAC and preamp

If you list something on CL and it is really nice I will pay a reasonable cash price .  If you are interested in something I have and offer a fair price, it's yours.   

Not a fan of online interstate sales .....

Now, why was my reporting of a post to an online trading scheme from piercebrady taken down by the mods? mt5 trades Forex, Stocks and Futures and is open to all manner of fraud. I flagged it to the mods and my flagging of it resulted in my post being deleted.  Funny that.

All the best,
Nonoise