Pass Labs INT-25 Integrated amp paired with Harbeth 30.2 XD speakers

Has anyone heard them paired together? I own the Harbeth 30.2 XD's and want to keep them. I'm seriously thinking about purchasing the INT-25 but I'm wondering if it can drive the 85db Harbeth's. My current set up is in a smaller bedroom with nearfield listening. Any thoughts are appreciated whether with personal experience with combo or not. Thanks!

routeman21

I had a friend who tried this exact combo. He was pretty happy initially but I think he moved up to INT-60 and said it was a better match. Another amp that mates well with Harbeth is Hegel H390. Good luck!

I understand the appeal of a lovely Pass integrated, but I don’t think it will supply enough power. I drive the P3ESR in my desktop system with 200 wpc. I like large amps, with their lower likelihood of clipping or dynamic compression. To me, they add life to the presentation.

I would suggest a considerably more powerful amp for the M30, especially if you listen at moderate or high levels. Even if you don't share my appreciation of powerful amps in general, I think that 25 wpc is not enough for the M30 to shine.