Audiophile Speakers for Rock, HipHop and Techno

I love many genres of music. Having a hard time finding a speaker that sounds great with hip hop, techno and rock. Suppose I should mention I've auditioned the Dynaudios Hertiage Specials and Sonus Faber Oylmpia Nova 1s. They sound fantastic with classical, acustic guitar, female voices etc... But what audiophile speaker ..especially at the 7-8k price point doesn't. Idk..  Im starting to think I need two sets of speakers. Sonus Faber Olympica Novas sound beautiful...then maybe a pair for other genres of music. Any suggestions for speakers that sound great for hip hop rock and tecno? I'm only able to do bookshelves...and I do have a pair of RELs already.

My pwr amp is a coda no.8 v2 @ 250w

tmac1700

@tmac1700 If you’re planning to keep the Coda amps, best to go with speakers that will pair well with them that are versatile enough to handle the music uou I quire about. I can think of no speaker better than one by Legacy Audio. Depending on room size, the Legacy Signature SE and Legacy Focus SE or XD are amongst the best you can get without dropping serious dime. They pair perfectly with Coda, as Legacy owner Bill Dudleston used to sell Coda amps with them. The early Legacy amps were actually from them, and today they still pair incredibly well. I’ve owned both the Focus SE and the Aeris in the past, and I have a lot of respect for them. 

Also, if price is a concern, the Signature SE tend to hit the market used at the $4-5K range. The Legacy Calibre is another option. It is a large monitor that plays like a small to medium floorstander and goes down to 38hz at +/-2db. 

I'll second the Legacy Calibre suggestion.

I have the Calibre XD's and they really get it done with rock, techno and hip hop. They do need a lot of power but with your 250w amp running the mids and highs plus the internal amps running the bass, I think you would be blown away with how good they are. The Calibre XD's also fit your budget perfectly. Beautiful sound and can blow the roof off without breaking a sweat.

@bajaed 

Little confused with that speaker. So it's kind of a active speaker with an internal amplifier?