Any love for Musical Fidelity integrateds?

I recently bought a Musical Fidelity m3si and I’m pleasantly surprised how much I enjoy the sound of it. I wanted a SS amp to use on hot days when my tube amp warms up half the house. I always heard good things about MF, so thought I’d try it, but there are few MF reviews online, so I was a little reluctant. The m3si has 85w/channel @8ohms which is plenty for my high sensitivity Tekton speakers. I’d describe it as sounding smooth and effortless; having good clarity and detail without being bright. The balance between bass, mids and treble is just right. I can listen for hours without fatigue. All in all a very enjoyable and engaging listening experience. A while back I sold my Hegel integrated as I pursued tubes, and regret it, but I’m glad to have the MF.
dtapo
2psyop

I agree. I would love to hear a Luxman class A. I am currently auditioning again a Musical Fidelity A220 and it's becoming my reference. Best bang for the buck, hands down. 

After a long search for a preamp to pair with my Parasound halo JC5 I settled on the Musical Fidelity ms8 preamp and  it's a pairing that has me still floored by their musical prowess! I concur with the post above one should take a long hard look at Musical Fidelity as I'm at a complete loss as to why it's not mentioned more for Integrated ,preamps and amps.

I love my musical fidelity m6si it pairs well with my dynaudio special forty’s.

Can't overstate my surprise at how well M2si worked in my system, this against double the cost Class A ss amp, and far more expensive 300BSET custom monoblocks and Coincident 845SET amps. Wonderful little integrated, hits far above it what it's price would indicate, good built quality as well.

Indeed ! My Ms8 preamp is massively overbuilt and I do love its looks as well with the silver finish.