Fleetwood Sound Company

Hi has anyone heard the new Fleetwood Sound Company new Deville speakers they look good and they have a life time Guarantee 
mark11050

Are any fleetwood owners of the syandard version considering upgrading the crossover.  and if so, which caps would you use?

Have been following the Fleetwood Deville speakers with interest but have not encountered anyone comparing them to the Cube Audio Nenuphar.  Totally different technologies, yes, but many people respond similarly to the two speakers. Anyone have experience comparing the two--or even auditioned both?

I see the new interest audiophiles have in horns as a positive thing. I'm sure it will lead a few to experiment with larger fully horn-loaded systems and that's where a horn truly reaches its peak in performance. To me, some of the small entry-level audiophile horns are greatly overpriced but audiophiles generally consider pricing as much as performance and many will not consider lower prices as worthy of investigation. 

I just came from a 2 hour audition of these speakers.  Speculating without hearing them first means you'll miss out on something really good.  The source was an Aqua steamer with the matching DAC.  The preamp was a Backert rhythm.  Amps were some little class Ds that I didn't really regard (just got a new amp).  

The sound at low levels was excellent.  Piano, vocals, strings all sounded as they should.  I found the session very engaging and could have sat there for hours more.  My only hesitation is the price and the high price of the stands.  I'd be over 20k on these and it's making me pause to decide if I want to go there.

Have been following the Fleetwood Deville speakers with interest but have not encountered anyone comparing them to the Cube Audio Nenuphar.  Totally different technologies, yes, but many people respond similarly to the two speakers. Anyone have experience comparing the two--or even auditioned both?

@stephendunn 

I may be able to demo the Cube Audio soon.  Maybe not in their own native enclosure but in one that used to house a fostex driver.  Totally different room and gear, and wont be back to back since i have to travel over an ocean to hear it. I’m only ever interested in hearing the Nenuphar/Cube driver is because of the folks who give praise with it paired with a Bakoon.  

Bakoon with Deville SQ = 😍