Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
Yes the f -208 is a superb loudspeaker. My uncle is good friends
With the head of engineering and the f-206 was so outstanding
I bought a pair their waveguide and lens together with their slotted mid-bass driver is outstanding the High gloss Walnut finish alone is much better then many speakers I have see at $10 k. I thought this was a $6k
Loudspeaker based on looks and performance. I got a good deal on them .
Audioman, Have you heard/owned other revel speakers ? how do they compare? Did you compare them to other speakers in the same price range? You are the first person I know of that has heard these speakers outside of show conditions, and I am very interested in them because I own Revel f32s, thanks, Christopher
Hello Chris these speakers are the result of over 2 years and over $20 million in R&D and every facet of these loudspeakers were totally redesigned and are not that far off the mark from their top Solon line.
I have compared these to maggi,ML Bamberg audio. Devore 8
Gallo 3.5 . I can safely say ,in their respective price point they are
An outstanding refined loudpeaker. Very low risk they are great with Vacuum tubes, or Solidstate 50wpc min for tubes 100 solidstate.
I was thinking about getting a pair of the f-208's but i'm waiting too see how people review them first, i wonder what they might sound like compared to my infinity IRS epsilons.
I was thinking about getting a pair of the f-208's but i'm waiting too see how people review them first, i wonder what they might sound like compared to my infinity IRS epsilons.