Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
Hello Chris these speakers are the result of over 2 years and over $20 million in R&D and every facet of these loudspeakers were totally redesigned and are not that far off the mark from their top Solon line.
I have compared these to maggi,ML Bamberg audio. Devore 8
Gallo 3.5 . I can safely say ,in their respective price point they are
An outstanding refined loudpeaker. Very low risk they are great with Vacuum tubes, or Solidstate 50wpc min for tubes 100 solidstate.
I was thinking about getting a pair of the f-208's but i'm waiting too see how people review them first, i wonder what they might sound like compared to my infinity IRS epsilons.
I was thinking about getting a pair of the f-208's but i'm waiting too see how people review them first, i wonder what they might sound like compared to my infinity IRS epsilons.
I just received my demo set of Performa3, including the f206, m106, m105 and c205. I am a huge fan of the Performa2 series (I have M22 monitors at home), so I was very curious (and a little skeptical) that the new series could match their level of performance. After breaking them in over the past couple of days, I must say that I am VERY impressed with the sound. I'm even more impressed when I remember that the pricing has actually gone down from the previous series. This is a very competitive price range, but I think Revel has once again made a loudspeaker that sounds far more expensive than it is.
I as buying the show samples but I was told it is now spoken for .i bought th f-106 since I have the sealed SVS subwoofers his was logical without
Waiting. In. Since this may b better for hem monitors will allways image
A bit be