Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
I was thinking about getting a pair of the f-208's but i'm waiting too see how people review them first, i wonder what they might sound like compared to my infinity IRS epsilons.
I was thinking about getting a pair of the f-208's but i'm waiting too see how people review them first, i wonder what they might sound like compared to my infinity IRS epsilons.
I just received my demo set of Performa3, including the f206, m106, m105 and c205. I am a huge fan of the Performa2 series (I have M22 monitors at home), so I was very curious (and a little skeptical) that the new series could match their level of performance. After breaking them in over the past couple of days, I must say that I am VERY impressed with the sound. I'm even more impressed when I remember that the pricing has actually gone down from the previous series. This is a very competitive price range, but I think Revel has once again made a loudspeaker that sounds far more expensive than it is.
I as buying the show samples but I was told it is now spoken for .i bought th f-106 since I have the sealed SVS subwoofers his was logical without
Waiting. In. Since this may b better for hem monitors will allways image
A bit be
I was buying the show samples but I was told it is now spoken for .I bought th f-106 monitor since I have the sealed SVS subwoofers this was logical without Waiting. In a Since this may b better for the monitors will image
A bit better and the subs go lower ,and for 1/2 the $5,000 sticker price
Of the 208 . Both of these speakers can beat most speakers even at double their price.