Ridiculous sale

Somebody is selling a Decware that sells at 2600 $ direct from the manufacturer for 4500 $ citing tha t you can pay that if you want to wait a year. This is a disgrace in Audiogon. Also TMR sales require you to go to their website and look for the product for information. Unfortunately the hobbiest mentality that predominated Audiogon Is being replaced by these dry, unfear actions and styles. What a shame.

alanpiga

I guess demand impatience etc... I have a few rolexes that once I stepped out AD were worth 25% at least more... Have a sub hulk cost 8k selling now at 25k... Now that is stupid. Makes me nearly nervous to wear it...

Maybe supply chain issues improve and things return to sensible 

I paid about $3K for a basic sub about 20 years ago that is supposedly with $12K. I don't wear it if I am going into Center City Philly if I am going to be walking outside for any length of time. Sad state of affairs....

The ridiculous price on the Decware has now dropped from $4500 to $3600 - still over priced. BTW, the ad claims that the bypass cap upgrade is $400, Decware site states $250. Best to know who you are dealing with

not sure what the belly-aching is about here

in our society a seller gets to ask for a price, wishful as it may be, the market of buyers set the price

see: san francisco bay area residential real estate market

in this case, tmr is just looking for one taker, don't think they have 50 of these in inventory ... in the high end sports car business, chinese and middle eastern princelings, trust fund babies with d-l’s regularly pay up for the hot-sh*t mobile, gt3 rs's, pistas... right here right now, all the time... just remember, folks with money, folks with sense, folks with taste... are usually not the same folks 😁

Suppy and demand, if someone is willing to fork over that much for a component, the power to them. If a good laugh, I just move along........