What is new with the Memory Player?

I have read that this player is the next great source at the online mags. Have others heard this player and is it currently being sold? What are the impressions of those who have heard this machine? Any information would be nice since I have read almost nothing other than what is contained in the magazines. Bob
128x128baranyi
Sorry but Audiooracle is mistaken. Scaena used the MP with tubed output DAC at CES. It was a pre-production prototype to the extent that the production models would have different (better cosmetics), have some software improvements that make library titling and extraction easier, and thankfully remote control of volume. The DAC circuitry is in ONE BOX. I am awiting my own personal MP with 32 bit DAC as the first run of tubed output 32 bit DAC MP's has sold out. Scaena Loudspeakers will demo our speakers with this MP with DAC at Rocky Mountain Audio Fest in Room 2032- Tower Level 2. Please stop in if you attend.
Scaena1, thanks for cutting to the chase. I will be there for your demonstration.
Tbg - Given your impressive system, I look forward to meeting you and getting your impressions.I have found the Accustic Arts offers quality CD playback.
Scaena1: Were you intending to mention that Scaena Loudspeakers and Nova Physics, maker of the Memory Player, are basically the same people, i.e., Bishoff and Porzilli? I've read your contributions to this thread several times and for whatever reason, that detail does not come through.

I heard your Memory Player in the Laufer Teknics room at the Stereophile show and the sound was superb. You should really take credit for this first-rate product.