Ridiculous sale

Somebody is selling a Decware that sells at 2600 $ direct from the manufacturer for 4500 $ citing tha t you can pay that if you want to wait a year. This is a disgrace in Audiogon. Also TMR sales require you to go to their website and look for the product for information. Unfortunately the hobbiest mentality that predominated Audiogon Is being replaced by these dry, unfear actions and styles. What a shame.

alanpiga

I have an Aric Audio Transcend I will sell for a reasonable price. It’s definitely better sounding than the Decware since I’ve owned several Decware amps.

I also own a Aric Audio Super 300B amp that I am willing to let it go for a reasonable price. 

Unfortunately, it is the new normal these days coupled with greedy people. The sad part is, it will probably be sold within days.  The same thing happened with the Oppo players when the company ceased manufacturing of them.  The prices were between 3K and 4K for a $1200.00 unit.  Nothing new.  

It's called capitalism and it's driven by self-interest.  If someone buys it at that price, then it's a fair transaction.  Greed is good, right?

Capitalism is good. In this case, the market will let the seller know he is out to lunch. Or someone will buy it because they don’t want to wait in line. Yeah I think he’s a douche for pricing it so high, but I show my distaste by NOT buying the amp.