Benchmark DAC-1, Lavry DA10, Altmann Attraction

Has anyone had a chance to compare any of these 3 DACs?
My understanding based on comments in various forums is that in general Benchmark DAC-1 sounds very detailed, but in some systems may be too thin, with decent but not the best dynamics and soundstage.
Lavry on the other hand sounds more “musical” as compared to Benchmark (whatever that means, could not find much info on its presentation).
Where does Altmann Attraction fall in this picture?
Is it indeed so much better than any of the two mentioned, and are those few reviews justified?
sashav
I've tried very few so I have limited experience,. A basic 14 ga PC made an improvement, and my $200 Dynamic Design prototype made a huge diference. I therefore deducted that trying PS Audio's with good bass, or one of the robut sounding PCs available would do what my DD PC did for me.
Couldnt agree more with the prior post about power cords and how they benefit the benchmark dac1. I went from a taipan helix to a python helix. Incredible the impact both cords made.
I absolutely agree with the above two posters on the benchmark and power cords. I also use Python helix Vx and the upgrade was enormous. Also use Tara Labs RSC Air One IC's and that, with the PC (into Hydra 8) made it sound very, very nice.
Cerrot, Mb9061, and Mjcmt,

I suggest you report your findings to Benchmark engineer Elias Gwinn. You will need more than anecdotal evidence though, as everyone knows the power of suggestion or the "placebo" effect.

The people that designed and built the DAC1 do not believe a mere change of power cord should make a difference. If what you say is true and you can prove it then they are wrong. (although it is possible that your power cord is helping something else in the audio chain other than the DAC1 - even if it is connected to the DAC1)
Shadorne,
I've read you condescending posts before. You don't know everything and others have had have had different experiences than yours.