Best power cord for a preamp?

I wish to upgrade.

ptss

Thanks for input. I use a Spectral DMC20. Presently use older but high quality(imho) MIT power cord. It's because there are so many available I ask for opinions regarding current PC's. Hoping for comments from those who use high to extreme quality separate components.

what are you looking for in another power cord that the MIT doesnt do ?

what are you looking to spend ?

I'm hoping for an upgrade in sound - dynamics clarity nuance fullness detail speed., all those things that increase emotional involvement, ... just hoping some with great separates have been able to do some comparisons at a high level. MIT's  latest efforts are 'very' pricey - and not available in my area. 

Just your comments - of your experiences, with separate components - are much appreciated :)

Reply's so far seem questioning; similar to salesman trying to determine what I want to buy? I'm hoping to learn - and possibly discuss what's new and exciting in power delivery. Marketing 'lingo' is just so extreme that it's somewhat annoying. For example "QR/BB'  'technology.  Near as I can figure an effort to hide the fact it's a capacitor on the line. Not really that new or exciting :)  But- capacitors are effective.

Borrow from the cable co. Sometimes you have to spend money to get what you like.