GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

ralph, a sidebar question

you have talked many times about how what we hear in different amps’ sound are a function of distortion artifacts the amp produces when it is driving a speaker load -- dynamic signal into dynamic load as a function of signal frequency and nature and amount of power being delivered (current and voltage gain) into load

question - in your view, what accounts for some amps having noticeably better soundstaging and imaging capabilities than others? be it solid state vs solid state, solid state vs tube, class a or ab versus class d types

most would say tube amps have the most expansive imaging, better at achieving ’holography’ and perceived image depth so to speak... while class a or ab amps can be all over the map in their spatial capabilites (some better one are quite good in this respect, while others are poor), and often, amps using class d modules really tend to flatten the soundstage and locate instruments/performers relatively poorly

curious to get your take on this... 

Frank attributes the virtual elimination of all the residual harmonic distortion to a differential balanced design.  Can someone with the technical expertise explain why that kind of design would bring about that result?

@twoleftears 

I went back a reread the absolute sound review...and Frank gives a lot of credit to both the differential balanced design and the Exicon power mosfet output transistors...so hopefully Ralph can shed some light on why this might be some kind of secret sauce??

I bought the used LSA Voyager that was advertised in US Audiomart. It has not been modded. Should be here Saturday. This will be interesting. Stay tuned.