Large speaker recommendation

I've lived with the Sonus faber Elipsa speakers for 10+ years. Now thinking about upgrading to something with a bigger sound. Elipsa sounds great with classical music but not so great with pop/percussion type of music in my system/room. I do listen to classical music most of the time though, but hope to get a pair of speakers that are good in both worlds. Have also owned Tekton DI and Audio Solutions Figaro XL (really big, too big) but looking for something better, under $30k used or new, aesthetically pleasing. My system consists of: Mark Levinson No. 33H monos, Mark Levinson No. 523 preamp, Aesthetix Io signature phonostage, Basis Ovasion turntable, Vyger Atlantis turntable, digital components include Okto Dac8 Stereo, Oppo UDP-205, AMR DP-777 dac, Schiit Yggdrasil, and Bryston BDA 3.14. Room dimensions: 20x15x9 ft. Thanks! Ron

128x128ronyumd

Some big old Tannoys should fit the bill. The Legacy Ardens with the 15 inch drivers.

Vandersteen Quatro under 20k or if you can stretch your budget to 40k Kento           I have Quatros powered with Aesthetix 

I think a dynamic dipole speaker may be worth exploring given what you’re looking for.  The Nola KO S3 was the first thing that popped into my head, but Spatial May also do the trick and save you some big coin.  Best of luck.