GaN amps: Peachtree or LSA Voyager?

Peachtree 400 and LSA Voyager GaN amps: Does anyone have direct experience with both of these amps? Can you comment on any differences that might exist in sound? I know the internals are supposed to be the same but even if that is true implementation can make a difference. Both are highly regarded by those who own them.

Might also be helpful if you listed the rest of your system (Pre and speakers).

My current system is: Bricasti M3 DAC; Rogue RP-7 (NOS) pre; Bel Canto Ref600M amps; Fyne F1-8 speakers.

Thanks in advance!

markmuse

@kuribo thanks for the answer. 

@ricevs i sincerely --love-- your posts. do you also build amplifiers? 

I may end up with buying the Voyager, for a very simple reason that it is on promo. Sometimes difficult decisions come out easy. The life if full of contradictions. God helps us to take final (correct) decisions. 

@niodari

I would buy the Peachtree GaN400.. This thread has gone sideways once again. Too many gasbags...

My reference is Purifi, but after about 10 days with the Peachtree, I’m really impressed. Can’t go wrong with the LSA or Peachtree at <$2k. No need to spend the higher $$$ on the other current options.

My front end is the Rose 150B, so I’ll be buying the RA180. I love the look and don’t care what anyone says...

I’ll move the GaN400 to another room and pair it with the Minidsp SHD.

and don’t care what anyone says...

But we should care what you say...??

Can’t go wrong with the LSA or Peachtree at <$2k.

Sure. Did you mean <$3K?

@niodari Have you checked out thoroughly the terms of purchase of the LSA unit?  ASAIK, Underwood operates a no-return policy.