Why Do You Post?

I come here to poke fun ONLY... No need for tech talk. AG could care less. I'm trying to draw the TROLLS out.. I'm bored.

This is what someone posted in an active thread.  I'm dumbfounded!

I come to Audiogon to learn and share information, keep abreast of audiophile happenings and to gain exposure or insight into music.  I thought I was in the majority camp of users, but based upon the above quote, could be I'm not.

128x128onhwy61

I'm glad people are here to exchange ideas, primarily about music and music reproduction, and sometimes even on other topics.  I've learned much about both here.  The downside is I've learned about some aspects of human nature too.  A small inconvenience.

I invite anyone here to join me in the ABL, otherwise known as the Anti Bloviation League. We are here to support brevity.

Dealer, dealer, dealer.  Some of them tell you they are dealers.  Some of them pretend they are not.  They come in a group, supporting each other, trash talk/diss other objective opinions for a single purpose, i.e., promoting their products.  In order to hide their identity or association with a particular product, they do the "product placement" into a seemingly tech talk subject.  You can find the story repeating itself over and over again here.