Axpona 2022

I attended the show yesterday. I did enjoyed it   My favorite room is the Nenuphar,room with silversmith Cables.I think they are using Pass labs or ayre gear sorry I can’t remember..For the first time magico Speakers And synergistic Cables impress me big time..Audiokinesis Plexi box speakers sounds are mimicking the nenuphar basis 26 k. The Piega room with Rose gears is amazing.

128x128jayctoy

I was going to go, but then had a scratchy throat, did a home test, guess what…confirmed by PCR.  It’s a pretty mild case.  You all can thank me for testing.  At any rate AXPONA refunded my credit card after I showed them the PCR results, which is first rate on their part, which is the main reason that I am posting this

Mahler123, I deeply appreciate your very caring responsible decision, Iam sure many are happy you stayed home. Thank you.since I enjoyed this Axpona 2022, I will attend 3all three days next year.

I tested 3 times with rapid to confirm that I didnt have covid before going to the show and you dont have to thank me for doing the right thing. I hope we have moved passed these type of platitudes.

I find this hobby so interesting.  Reviewers on YouTube are saying the two large Wilson rooms sounded fantastic and impressive. My wife and I could not enjoy the music in these rooms.  Not at all engaging and rather reproduced and electronic sounding to our ears. 

In fact most of the big dollar rooms sounded this way to us. We felt many of the smaller speakers and systems sounded best at the show. Examples include Ocean Wave Audio in the AGD room, Valorem stand mount speakers and Alta Audio Adam speakers in three different rooms sounded wonderful.