The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier

The Belles Aria Signature Integrated Amplifier has landed at the Audio Connection in Verona, NJ. I think John said 120 watts per channel with a phono stage that supports both MM and MC cartridges. 3 Single ended and 1 balanced input and output. Sounds great even though the unit has less than 24 hours on it.
joey54

I was just reading on Gene Rubin website, the original Aria Integrated is offered in both original version an in dual mono version for extra $700..Gene, who I've done business with and trust, says the difference is well worth it...he only offers the Signature in dual mono

@so-al 

"One big plus from buying from brick and Mortar Store is that you cam take home and audition equipment before you buy.
Its a tremendous advantage". 

I have not found this to be common at all!

In fact, it's the reason I don't patronize local brick-and--mortar stores-- they expect me to lay down thousands of bucks based solely on a showroom demo using their gear in their room. Such a business model--  wherein I'm expected to accept all of the risk-- is one I absolutely refuse to engage in or support. 

I've bought two components, including my recently-acquired Hegel H390, from Kevin Russell at Listen Up in Denver, a brick-and-mortar store that offers a return policy.

I bought my DAC from Alex at Alma Music in San Diego, who was willing to first ship me a demo unit.

These are the type of dealers I'm happy to patronize. Unfortunately, I've found them to be the exception, rather than the rule. 

John R at Audio connection was cool with all kinds of auditions both at home and at his store. I do believe that you should be ready to buy when trying out gear. People do have to eat after all. I never felt pressured to buy at Audio Connection.

@gandalf 

Interesting thoughts for me. My old Belles 400A amp died a couple months ago. Almost a month after getting the new Belles Aria Signature preamp from Johnny R. After talking to him about a replacement, he suggested either the Aria dual mono or Signature dual mono amp. Then I came across a very clean and well cared for pair of MB-200 for a good price. After much thought, went with the MB-200’s, and paired with the new Aria Signature pre, am very happy with the combo.

I wondered if I made the right choice, but the MB-200’s were really ‘crying out to me’. it’s good to hear you still hold them in high regards vs the new Aria Signature integrated. Thanks.

Has anyone compared the new Aria Signature Dual Mono Integrated to the now discontinued Aria Signature Integrated ?