Why should audiophile deniers be allowed on an audiophile forum?

Why should we be subjected to audiophile deniers, on a site dedicated to audio?
It’s antithetical to the hobby and adds nothing to the pursuit. I want to quote something from another thread.

@djones51 wrote "exposing bull products like "audiophile switches, cables, fuses " and other highly questionable devices that serve no purpose"

What then, is the purpose of people with this agenda being on this site? To “expose bull products.” It’s fine for someone to post they tried a product and it didn’t work for them, but to dismiss entire product categories is not a discussion that belongs on an enthusiast forum.

Would a car enthusiast site stand for this type of post?

Try going on a Porsche forum, just for example, and posting that your Mustang is just as fast 0-60 and that others poster’s claims about their driving experience is “dubious.” See how long that will be tolerated

There are plenty of sites to poke fun at audiophile’s obsession with cables, power conditioners etc. Why does it belong here, especially when we can’t mute specific posters?

What’s next? Arguing that speakers that measure the same must sound the same and that we are all suckers for buying expensive speakers? I thought we got rid of trolling?

Isn’t it obvious with all the ASR related posts here lately we are being trolled?

A couple of months back I read a post here about someone that ordered a new cat8 cable from China. I tried it and posted back my fantastic results for others to benefit.

Personally that’s the kind of forum I’m interested in, not to come here to be challenged about what I hear and that since it can’t be measured so it must be “dubious.”

emailists

You get banned for doing something you shouldn’t do like breaking laws or even just rules. Not just because other people don’t like you. There is no rule or law that says people have to like you.

Yes, free speech trumps all, as unappetizing as it may be sometimes. Moderators were mentioned, and remember that our free speech is only as free as they allow it to be, because this is a private site. Those of us who have been here for a while are very aware of that.

There have been casualties of this system; good members who became disgusted and quit or were bullied out, or were banned by moderators, but it’s also somewhat self regulating. Members that constantly spew nonsense will eventually get drummed out under the pressure of group disapproval or by simply being banned.

Post removed 

Thanks all for weighing in, in a constructive and respectful manner.

Just to clarify though, freedom of speech is the ability for you to publish your writings without government intervention.  It does not mean that a newspaper has any obligation to publish your letter to the editor.  Most editorials submitted to newspapers are not published.  Just like the print versions of Stereophile or TAS don’t publish every letter they get.  

Sites have a right to decide what kind of content or conduct they allow published on their site.

It’s generally outlined in the terms of service no one reads. 

For instance this site has a right to declare no political discussion.  Is that censorship?  I don’t believe so.  There are many many places to discuss those matters.  We come here to talk audio, ask advice, learn about new (or old) gear.

Of course things are going to go off the rails sometimes, but at what point is it counterproductive to the mission of the forum?

I think we’re here to help make our systems and music listening experience better. 
Having people whose world view is that cables are snake oil, DACS all sounds the same, etc. is essentially anti-audiophile.  These differences are well documented and dare I say “measured.” (I auditioned some Iconoclast speaker cables years back that came with their own set of measurements - I only returned them because at the time the shortest length sold was 10 feet) 

I shouldn’t have to come onto an audiophile friendly site and have to defend basic principles of the hobby, or be told that my experiences with an audiophile ethernet switch are nonsense.