Amazing Cartridge Repairs by Vinyl Audio Science!

I sent two cartridges to Vinyl Audio Science in Cliffwood, New Jersey.

The first was an old Dynavector 20x (not the X2).  The second was a Benz Micro LPS--their top of the line.   Both cartridges unexpectedly dropped their entire cantilevers from my sight.  The Dynavector was previously re-tipped by Soundssmith.  The Benz was practically new (from someone I trust) and there was no warranty from the company.  

Steve Leung of Vinyl Audio Science personally fixed them both. 

I've only tried the Dynavector and cannot get it off my table!

Steve's service was impeccable.  Fast communication.  Fast shipping.  He packed the carts better than how I sent them out.  He took photos and videos documenting the repairs.  Prices were superb!!  

I highly recommend Steve and VAS.

See www.vasnyinc.com.  

Oh the feeling to get a fantastic repair at a more than fair price with super service.  This guy deserves our work!!!!!!

128x128jbhiller

To have a Cart' that is need of a Retip, a Service or even a Rebuild is not a task to be undertaken that does not cause a concern.

To have a access to a Third Party Service that can be trusted with the required work to be carried out, that is offered outside of the Cart's Manufactures Supply Chain is a very valuable service to have knowledge of.

With changes at hand between the Mainland Europe and the UK many in the UK are considering using USA Third Party Services to keep their Cart's in the finest of fettle. I myself am one of these individuals and have shared in discussions with USA Services, inclusive of the above Companies, about Cart's I own and what can be offered as a service, when the time arises. 

The turnaround time of the above Companies services is quite attractive in comparison to what other Services are willing to make known about their own timelines for work undertaken.

I was hovering around watching for the option of buying a Transfiguration Prometheus Cart' that had a Channel not functioning, I know VAS NY has resolved this issue on other Tr' Prom's, so I was confident I was able to get the outcome I wanted.

A change of intention incurred and I felt that before I made a offer, I would make  VAS NY known to the seller.

The Seller later sent myself a big thank you message, the VAS NY service had fixed the Cart' for extremely fair monies inclusive of shipping to and from the UK.

The Cart' owner was sure that the returned repaired Cart' was offering a much better performance that any other they could recollect.

A good Cart' Technician knows a thing or two about extracting the highest level of performance from a design. I know this from my own previous experiences.

A good Cart' Technician with the required knowledge from a Third Party Service can carry out these select treatments without any imposed constraint, as they are not constrained by a Manufacturing Companies imposed restrictions as to what their models should receive as a work. 

You lost me at why you are averse to having a cartridge repaired in the UK, except for the new economic disconnect between the UK and EU. Doesn’t the same apply to doing business in the US? Also is there evidence that other repairers in the US  or abroad cannot work on the Transfiguration Proteus?