Scored 3 isoacoustics isolation feat, now what?

I Scored some cheap snake oil from Mr Haney the other day. Got 3 Orea Bordeaux. First I tried them on my Quick Mill Anita espresso machine with no improvement in texture or taste. So I figured I would try them on one of my HiFi source components. Got them sitting under my tubed pre now and I think there might have been some bloom improvement. I could also try them under my DAC or Power Amp. What component has best potential yield? Mr Haney said he had them under a Pass Labs power amp.

128x128jbuhl

I use the Oreas under my integrated and SACD player and will never take them out. They made a noticeable improvement. And like twoleftears said, heed the recommendations on the weight limits. 

To try them out, I ordered one set that just met the upper limits of the weight allowance and the next size up that easily accommodated them. The next size up worked the best, for me. It worked out to something in the 40-70% weight limit that did the trick.

All the best,
Nonoise

Yeah Looks like these will support the amp with room to spare so I moved them there.  If  I like it proly seek out some of the lighter weight models for pre and dac.

Its funny, GF likes to listen with me and notices when I change something.  After I put the pucks under the pre I could see her giving  the rig the stink eye but she couldn't  figure it out, only that something was different about the pre.  

nonoise

which Integrated and SACD player do you own currently?

Happy Listening!

Right now I have the Technics SU-G700M2 (which I recently acquired) and a Marantz SA-15S2b SACD player. I started out with a Marantz PM-15S2b integrated using the Oreas.

All the best,
Nonoise