Aurender Conductor latest fail…

Anyone having issues with the Conductor app force closing whenever you attempt to select an album or favorites? I’m assuming it has something to do with the latest iOS update which I did on my phone and tablet yesterday. 

128x128jl1ny

It is always enjoyable when people that hate Apple, get so offended when other people choose to use their products. It’s cool, you don’t like Apple, but I happen to much prefer the user interface than android. I don’t see people bashing android to those that love it, it’s a very odd interaction with Apple haters.

For what it’s worth, the Auralic update is out and in the description it says, ‘fix the Qobuz crash issue due to server content change’, so perhaps the issue was Qobuz not notifying the software developers of some changes rather than Apple being the devil…

Conductor App 3.23 is in the App Store. Up and running again. More of the fantastic customer service we’ve come to expect from Aurender. 

interesting- Auralic's DS Lightning app also recently had am update and Auralic users were then experiencing DS crashing when selecting a favorite album. Wonder if both updates were prompted by a Qobuz update and then similarly affected both Aurender and Auralic users.