Wireworld Platinum Starlight 8 USB

I'm ready to order, but not sure is there any difference between lengths 0.3m and say 1m...?
Anybody reviewed WW PS8 yet? 
mf
Post removed 

bsme85.

I realized that after a while. Funny that the 2.0 is part of the description when their other cables are not listed that way. Thanks though for the consideration.

ozzy

To be totally honest ,I had the platinum 8 ,very good detail but very non involving 

spend a bit more money around $900 the Final Touch Audio Callisto is by far the most musically involving and natural cable under $1k 

and their flagship Sinope usb is  most more expensive $1600 is the finest usb cable I have listened to up to $3k , even more so if you are streaming man6 recordings are fair in quality at best . Final touch audio bring out the best in your system .

even music That I may not be favorites,just to hear the instruments and soundstage 

width and depth razor sharp  imaging these donot do like the platinum or AQ Diamond but in a live performance you don’t either balance is the key ,check out a few reviews , Lampizator North America is the distributor.

Late to the party. I recently invested in the Wireworld Platinum 8 USB. It’s the most expensive USB cable I currently have in the system and it’s marvelous. It brought a level of refinement and control to the sound which I wasn’t expecting.

I haven’t listened to the costlier options which Audioman58 has tried. Nevertheless, I am currently very happy with the improved sound quality of the system with the Platinum Starlight 8 USB. Who would have thought that a USB cable would have such an impact to the system. Recommended.

I thought the WW Platinum 8 usb was really great,,,until I tried the Infigo usb. Still can’t believe a cable can change the sound quality so much. I think you can also get one to demo like I did to compare with the WireWorld.

ozzy