Pass Labs INT-25 or equivalent in another brand

I’m interested in a Pass INT-25. I want to try a class A amp but I’m open to A/B. I currently have a push/pull tube amp and run Klipsch Heresy IV speakers. thoughts?

128x128travisg

Congradulations! I owned Pass designed amps and preamps for well over thirty years… he disowns and manufactures great equipment. It is incredibly reliable and is likely to perform flawlessly as long as you wish to keep it.

Fantastic!  Enjoy, that is the Amp I would have chosen as well.  Great Amp, Company and Support. 🙂

Chuck 

I have an INT-25 and the two best features are the sound (I have a funny feeling you've read all the reviews - imo they are correct) and the fact that it's made in the USA.  If you are ok with the simplicity of design it's wonderful.  The biggest "problem" I have with it is that it does take a good while to warm up to sound it's best; maybe an hour or so.  

@travisg Congrats! Let us know how it sounds.
@steveashe is right on with the note on warm up. It should sound great right out of the gate but give it 24hrs after the first day then about an hour thereafter to warm up. Pass amps are awesome and their customer service is top notch.

Enjoy!!!