Improvement in Musicality for home theater system

As a first time poster I was hoping to get some feedback on improving the musical delivery, basically more refined sound from my hodgepodge of an old and new system. I have a smaller 16 by 12 room with heavy leather furniture and wood/ area rug, 1904 vintage. Due to the space and budget limitations, I purchased the Revel M126Be’s and had to ditch my 25 year old Proceed AVP for an Antham AVM 70 and had Audio Breakthroughs in Manhassett, NY come out and set it up. They hooked in a 20 year old Velodyne servo driven sub woofer. Now to my question: will replacing a 20 year old plus Adcom 5 channel amp with an Antham or Pass labs be a significant change? For source I mainly use a Blue Sound streamer. 

hondaron

Excellent ideas folks thanks. Need to listen and then make sure I can use it in a manner fully described by Jerry and also one other gentlemen on the post. It’s getting we excited that I can actually upgrade the sound quality significantly from the present level. Getting on with it, thanks to all for the education 

@carlsbad

yes I agree with your suggestion, which is in line with my first post.

@rajugsw does not agree.

And for your information, I run an integrated amplifier ( Soulution INT 330 )

for 2 channels music listening . I also used it ( home theater bypass )with my Acurus ACT4 20 channels  ( 9.5.6 speakers layout ) 

home theater processor for video watching.

I think , I understand how it works.

@maxwave Ok.  I guess we agree.  I just can't always follow your logic but you should end up with a good sounding system.  Enjoy.  --Jerry

@carlsbad

The Soulution INT 330 is for sale.

I have an order for the new Vinnie Rossi Brama integrated : home theater bypass.

( 2 channels music quality is not negotiable fo me . I know I am in the extremes.)

And it is much better than listening 2 channels music using my McIntosh MC8207 power amp with the Acurus ACT4 processor.

Source for music : LuminX1

@maxwave I think we're mostly all in the same boat here.  2 channel comes first.  Most high end amp manufacturers, especially in the tube area where I shop, don't put HT bypass on their amps, thinking if you can afford a $35K amplifier you should by a home with a dedicated theatre room, I guess.  Good on Vinnie Rossi putting HT bypass in the Brama. --Jerry